ITC Infrared Thermography - Level 1 Certification Course
Time & Location
About the Event
ITC INFRARED THERMOGRAPHY - LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATION COURSE
The Level I Infrared Thermography training course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on its use for a variety of condition monitoring / predictive maintenance applications. Attendees who complete all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared thermography certification.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes - learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
Course Fee: RM7,900 per participant*
* All prices are subjected to 6% Government Service Tax
The course fees include:-
- Course Instruction
- Course Materials
- Examination & Certification
- Meals (Lunch & 2 Tea Breaks) Daily
ITC complies with internationally recognized standards. ITC Certification is assessed and declared an examination and certification body in accordance with ISO 17050 parts 1 and 2, and in conformance against ISO 9001, ISO 17024 and ISO 18436 (parts 1, 3 and 8). ITC is an Accredited Training Organization in conformance to the BINDT.